3/27/12

The dill, pickle

Not a lot going on the last few months, really. Don't get me wrong, the TSA continues to be  an organization of fuckups, and the Republican Party is, well, they make me glad that I live elsewhere, to be honest.  Rush is still an asshole. Surprise, surprise.

Thing is, I just don't feel like bitching about any of that shit, its not like I have a dog in those fights anyway. I don't fly very often, and to tell the truth, I don't want to vote for ' Oh well, at least he is better than the other guy'. I, as an American, deserve better than that.  And I do not listen to hypocritical windbags. My family, and those I care about, know this.

So whatevs. I have been taking French classes 4 days a week, I am looking for other gainful employment, and want to start a business. I walk all over Grenoble, and have really been enjoying life lately. Its warming up, Spring has arrived, and the sky is an impossible shade of blue. Cows should be here in about 6 weeks.  You know its springtime when the fair starts setting up in the parking lot below the Bastille.















1 comment:

Unknown said...

love love love the faire! can we go?? huh? huh? can we? please? pretty please? pretty pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease????????????
blink blink ^-^

essendln indlasy (man! they're twisted!)