8/22/12

This last month.

Welp, my mom came to France for her annual 3 week vacation. AAAnd got real sick. She left today, 4 1/2 weeks after arriving. The last few days were great, but the bulk of her trip just sucked. I mean, she needed to go to see a doctor, then a day at an E.R., several days in bed. I think what caused it, is the stress of the trip itself, the flight is brutal, especially for a 70 year old,  how hard it is to leave her husband behind, and the fact that two of her kids are not getting along.Thats gotta be hard. And, predictably, trouble at home while she was here. Then the cat is away, the poisonous people will play. All that, I think, was just too much.

The last couple days, we just hit a couple museums, and the Chateau d'Vizille. Of course, it has just been hot as balls, and that will tire anyone out in a great big hurry.  So. Not a good trip for my dear mummy.  Maybe next year, if she comes.


Still, not an EMPTY month. We got a kitten. Well, Jessica did. Annie is her name, an she is full of cute and murder.  Here she is, with my cat, Taco. He is a good daddy.


She is pretty fuckin cute.

The Olympics. We all saw what we could, yeah? Well, as we were pretty much stuck here, I saw tons. I was left with a few questions. The bike races, you know, on the wood track? The rules seem to be completely indecipherable. Also, equestrian sports? Really? Its 2012, IOC.  Does the horse get a medal, or is that reserved for the douchebag on it's back? What a waste of time. Anyway, two weeks every 4 years is just too much pretending to give a shit about track and swimming. That said, helLOO, ladies beach volleyball!  Now THATS a sport!

Blokay. Thats all I got. Smell ya later.


No comments: