5/12/21

The dream

It's 1.22 am. I just woke up from a dream. It's kind of a recurring dream. Super entertaining.

 Ok. Me, the wife, and kid are vacationing in central Florida, and for some reason, wanna climb this tower to look at flat ass Florida. Looks like Kansas, but greener. Of course you gotta pay, and of course I have no cash, but the tower guy, who is like a stereotypical late middle aged used car salesman type, offers to take me to an ATM. In his golf cart. Which he drives like a fucking maniac. Jumps the only hill in central Florida. Daniel thinks it's great.


This is a dream, remember. Won't make a lot of sense. Golf cart guy stops at a gas station, that's run by this Jamaican rasta dude. Goes in, does whatever he does, but comes out with fried chicken sandwiches for me and Daniel. Ok. We continue on. Jessica is waiting at the tower. 

We end up at the place where the ATM is, it's a restaurant, like an outback. That sorta slightly higher end than a tgifridays feel, like an outback. Daniel and golf cart guy say they will wait for me, as I go off to find the ATM.


Recurring dream, remember? The ATM isn't where it normally is. I go to where the waitresses fun the cards and ask where I can get some cash. The waitress tells me that they got rid of the ATM because it kept on getting ripped off, and hold out her hand for my card, so she can get me some cash from the till. She is wearing like a robe thing, black with flower pattern, very light, very see through, and nothing else but a smile. She speaks perfect franglish. Cool.

Another waitress appears, fully clothed in a tight fitting dress, and tells my waitress that her nipples are hard, and to go fix that. Then second waitress leans on me, nut to butt, and starts talking to one of her coworkers, while rubbing on my rubbing place with her butt. Sweet! Kinda like a low key lapdance.

This goes on for not nearly long enough, and then first waitress, who has taken care of her nipple problem, is done getting me my cash. But it's not cash, it's these coaster sized gold souvenir coins, outback bucks or whatever, but it's central Florida, so it's ok for some reason. It's full dark now, whatever we were going to look at from the tower is long gone, and I imagine that Jessica is, by this time, over the moon with delight over being kept waiting.


I get the out of the clutches of the dress wearing waitress, or more accurately, get her out of my clutches, and go find golf cart guy and Daniel in the waiting area of the restaurant, so we can go back to my wife, where I will tell her an extremely edited version of this. We are going to leave, but golf cart guy needs a bathroom. Ok, Daniel and i sit down to wait. Up shows the super gay waiter. He is oldish, late 60s, tan like George Hamilton,  and makes some small talk. This other oldish guy shows up, and they embrace and do the french bise thing to say hello. The gay guy says it's a good night for one of the three of us is clearly going out to get hookers. I look at Daniel, probably not him, vacation with mom and dad, and all that. I'm certainly not, I'm going to find my wife so she can murder me, because thats the kind of thoughtful guy I am. I look at gay waiters friend, because it must be him, and that's when I wake up.

Very entertaining dream. A cocaine fueled ride, and I didn't have to do any coke. 


God bless, and go fuck yourselves.

No comments: