7/17/11

Couple things

Numero uno. Representative Mo Brooks, from the great state of Alabama, said that illegal immigrants have 'no right to be here, are clogging up our emergency rooms, and making our education system more expensive' and he would ' do anything short of shooting them'.

'As your Congressman on the House floor, I'll do anything short of shooting them. Anything that is lawful, it needs to be done because illegal aliens need to stop taking jobs from Americans.'

I'm glad this dope doesn't represent me. When I was in the states, the illegals didn't bug me a bit. I just never cared. they never took any jobs from me. And this guy, and don't go thinking that he's alone in his feelings, will ' do anything short of shooting them'? Really? Whats the next step? Shooting them? Think about this. One of the reasons that they are illegals in the first place, is dicks like this make it so hard to get to the states legally.

I guess what I am saying is, as a citizen, even though I don't live there anymore, welcome. Mexico is worse off financially than the states, and most of us just want the same thing. Besides, a big portion of their country is a war zone. Between January 2006 and January 2011, over 34000 drug gang members, police and security forces, and innocent bystanders have been killed there. Most people reading this blog can drive there in a day. I cannot seem to pull my head out of my ass long enough to find out how many have died in the middle east since 2006, and I'm sure its more than 34000, but you can't drive there from Denver. Point is, if you lived there, in Chihuahua, what would you do? I would pack my shit and head north. Legal or not. Just thought of something. If we were seeing this on the news, we would be calling them refugees. But they are coming to our home, so they are illegal aliens.

It seems to me that so many Americans are looking for someone to blame for the economic crisis. And its soooooo easy to blame someone different. Maybe its just me, but I have been seeing a lot more racism since the economy collapsed. I guess its normal, looking to lay blame for our problems. Gives us a nice label to attach to the things that make our lives difficult. And maybe we need that, you know, something to focus on when times are tough. Would be nice, though, if we could lay the blame at the feet of those that really deserve it. Predatory lenders, no money down, and finally, OUR OWN GREED, and need to have things. Thats what is boils down to. These banks were just responding to a void in the marketplace. They saw a chance to make money, and they took it. Its what they do. Its like blaming your pet tiger for eating your pork chop. Hey, man, its a fuckin tiger. What did you think was gonna happen? The buyers asked for these loans. But its somehow the banks fault for giving us loans? What? I'm not stating that quite right, but you get it. We wouldn't accept that excuse from our kids. If Daniel and Dylan go out and Daniel says to Dylan, ' Hey man, lets go to the store, and you steal a snickers for me', is it Dylans fault? Yes, but also Daniels, and he would need to accept that responsibility. If you take out a home loan that you can't afford, its your fault too. Look, I'm not talking about losing your job, or illness, or whatever. I am talking about irresponsible lending, and also irresponsible borrowing. Its not the Mexicans fault.

Sick of this tangent yet? Me too.


A Longmont woman was arrested for grabbing the tit of a TSA goon. I hope it was when she, the Longmont woman, was being patted down herself, and not, say, a 'walk by tit grab'. I imagine, after reading the whole story, that she was sick to death of these TSA goon treating the American traveler like we are all terrorists, and decided to fight back. A stupid idea. The rights we used to have, as Americans, are gone. The right to move from place to place, within our own borders, unmolested, is gone forever. It won't be coming back.

Anyway, Longmont travels about 3 days a week for her business, and I imagine just had had enough of the TSA. Before I moved here, I would travel a lot. I can see it. The TSA sucks. At everything. They are the worst of the worst. So I guess she groped back. And now she will get to register as a sex offender for the rest of her life. For making a bad decision, it a bad situation.  She is not a criminal. She is a citizen, and should be given the respect she deserves, as a citizen. She should be able to freely move around the Motherland unhindered. She never should have felt the need to touch a TSA goon, those fuckers shouldn't exist.


"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither." 


Ben Franklin was supposed to have said that, maybe Thomas Jefferson, maybe Patrick Henry. Whoever said it, it's fuckin true.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aaaaaaand this is what Chris does on a rainy day before my birthday day! Thanks babe, you NEVER bore me!!!!
I love you, smooches and all that gooey icky stuff that you don't have on your blog :)