8/18/11

Gay Paree

Alright, look. We have spent the last week in Paris. I'm not gonna lie to ya, I kinda thought it was gonna be just another big ass city, blah blah blah. But duuuude. This place is cool! Every where you turn, just amazing buildings, churches, hot women, great cars, whatever! Amazing!  Here's a couple pics.
















The first are the cemetery where Jim Morrison, and a couple other people are buried. Oscar Wilde, Chopin, Edith Piaf, to name a few. The WW2 memorials, holy shit. Tear jerkers. Go to Jessica's blog, http://jessiekvincent.blogspot.com/, and enjoy. After that is this tower thing, that some famous dude built for some fair, or some shit. Its tall. We have also seen Notre Dame, home of the Ken McDonald Award for Outstanding Achievement in the field of Meal Relationship Redefinition, took a boat ride on the Seine, and a walking tour of the Latin Quarter until Daniel got sick.
Soccer team friendly rivalry

is golden, in the house of God

No pope action figures. I know, right?


the righteous

Jesus

the damned

the damned get barbeque! Sweet!

Notre Dame


Look at how fucking creepy this statue is.
Thats it for now, kids. Except for a quick note to the women of Paris. Don't ever change. Stay your half naked, lovely selves. The putain d' rican dit merci.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, a few of those shots are just bitchin'!!!
To those of you going to my blog, I haven't posted the WWII pics yet, but I will soon.
Love love love you honey, we had a lot of fun together...again!
Now get your lazy ass up and go steal me a cobble stone to add to my collection of "stuff I stole for Jessica"