7/1/12

The happenin haps

Really,just the same old,same old,as the kids say. My job will be over July 4, I have been hiking and biking a lot,  and I am still on track to start My Own Business. Lots and lots of family drama, here and back in the States. My mother will be here in three weeks,or so,and will be staying three weeks. Life here in the Alps is boring as shit, and that is how we like it. We have a whole bunch of new cows, and they are super friendly. I have taken a bunch of new pictures, you can find em https://www.facebook.com/picturesoffrance right there. I am really into graffiti.

Daniel is out of school for the year, and I hope next year goes better than this one did. It didn't go bad, but this whole teenage thing... I dunno. I hope this passes.

Thats about it, for now. No news, I guess, is good news.

No comments: