11/20/11

No title for you!

So. The most recent post here was about me getting lost in the woods. That day sucked for a lot of reasons,  not the least of which is I lost my cool-douchebag shades.
Snap into a Slim Jim!

All I need is some wrestling shoes, and Bad Boy Club pants, right? Oh, and a sweet mullet. Look, I know they aren't the most FASHIONABLE sunglasses around. But they have been all over the U.S. with me, are great on a motorcycle, or mountain bike, awesome on a snowboard, so there.

So today Daniel and I went and found em. We went, again, up to La Pinea, down the back side, and to Point 1321(I don't know why they call it that).
Here. See?
There, we ran into a hunter, got directions, and started hotfooting it down the road, the other way than last time, hitched a ride (Daniels first time!) with the same hunter and his buddy, and went on down to Proveysieux, and waited Jessica to come get us. Long ass walk. It's really great, you know, hoofing it around, with your kid, laughing, talking, telling fart jokes. I mean, I know that it's great wherever you are(hopefully), and whoever you are with, but if you can be somewhere like here, that seems to be conducive to what? thoughtful conversation? AND have the added bonus of being with a guy like big D, well shit. You got it made, mon ami.




Dalton?





1 comment:

Unknown said...

don't forget to buy me that house I showed you! I think it may be the most perfect house we've ever seen, no?
then I'll buy you your car!
It is awesome that you and D can do this, I so wish I could join in, but in a way I'm glad I can't, it gives you alone time together that is SO awesome for the both of you!!!
I love you hooky <3

bachess