9/16/11

For sale

In southern Colorado, the Motherland, there is a genuine old west town for sale.
Starting bid is 2.7 mil. I am accepting donations toward the purchase of this property. Email me at chrismcdiddy01@gmail.com. Its surrounded by national forest land, so it will be used as a hunting camp, base camp for skiers, and I'll open a mountain bike park in the summers. Or build a bunch of robots that tourists can come and shoot old west style. Anyone see the movie Westworld? That ended well, right? Or, just a self sufficient hotel. Grow our own food, make our own bread, cheese, beef, lamb, pig, whatever. Come live the old west lifestyle! Bikers welcome! Truck parking! RV hookups!


This mornings sunrise. Needless to say, my shitty pictures don't do it justice.
This is my favorite cow. Her name is 4061. She is super friendly, will follow me, or Jessica, around like a dog. Then she tries to eat your pants. Its cute, in a bovine sort of way. The rest of the herd, for the most part, keeps their distance, with a few exceptions. They are kinda curious. There is something about living here, something zen, about going downstairs to see the cows. I'm sorry, words fail me. I am always happy hanging out with the cows.

Its rugby world cup time. Please root for France, cuz they have this guy.
He is a scary monster. Lets keep him busy playing rugby, so the Hulk doesn't have to come rescue us.


Peace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, so as far as I'm concerned, we can skip the hunting and add bike parking and repair facilities!
also, to say that 4061 is your favorite probably is making 4060 cry her eyes out and toy with the idea of suicide! you're such a guy! 4060 is our favorite! 4061 is a close second, granted but not THE girl. go read your own post where you declare your love for 4060. you're going to have to go out and beg for forgiveness.
sucks that I missed the awesome sunrise. looks like it's going to be gorgeous here again...
our walk was awesome, man oh man I love our life here. And I love love love sharing it with you xxx
word of the moment: semaggra (always thought there was 1 g...hmmm been spelling it wrong for years!!!

Unknown said...

I think I'll keep commenting to tick D off...
le mot du moment: preasus