10/25/11

I am at a complete loss for words. Oh, wait, no I'm not.

Those of you that know me, know that I have a bit of the ol' self hatred goin on. Nothing I do is good enough, I am never smart enough, yadda yadda yadda. I don't know if its normal, and all of you hate yourselves as well, or what, and that is not the point of this post.

This is a picture of me, and my mom, and my kid, dated August 23, 2008. Right before I left for Florida. I had no idea I was that fat!
And here is a couple from the last couple months.





I am not one to toot my own horn, but damn! Good fer me!


Ever heard of the app called Zombie booth? No? It takes your picture and turns you into a zombie. Daniel's friend showed up the other night and has it on his new phone. Here's me!
Cool huh? Now, for your viewing pleasure, donkeys!!!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

so glad we stopped to go pet the donkeys! I want one! it needs to have long hair, a stoned smile, and pregnant too!!!

you're sick! putting that zombie picture up, you know I hate it, you should've warned me!

You look great though, really! So lucky i have such a handsome husband!!! I'm proud of you hooky xxx

jeamicat

Anonymous said...

great zombie pic. and lucky that i now know where some survivors will be when the zombie apocolypse happens. just have to cross an ocean to get there....hehe. just remember if i get there and you look like your pic i will be shooting you. just warning ya

Hiccup

chris said...

Dammit! And I'll be you shoot me with the same gun I gave you! That's just insulting.