10/17/11

Pictravaganza!

Here are more pics. I have been off work for a few days, and have been being super productive around the house, plus walking in our woods before the snow comes. I also gathered up the family, a bottle of wine, and drove to the Charmant Som, that's the big mountain outside the living room window, to see the sunset. Forgot a bottle opener. Some alcoholic I am.













Daniel took about half of those. Kid has got a good eye. Here is some more, from different days.

What do you see here?




Here, too?  See anything?



That big mountain is the Charmant Som

So there you go. that is what I have been up to for the last week and a half. I entered 3 of those pictures in a contest, so I fully expect to win the internet soon. Stay tuned. I have one more thing to show you. Up on top the other day, Daniel and I came across a hole in the ground. Here is a short video.
Peace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so now you guys know where to find me when I go missing...you might have to search 'cause there are a lot of friggin' holes up there...

deurked!!!

cjm said...

beautiful shots, Chris. I especially like the foggy bridge one, mystical and mysterious.
How's your French coming along??