10/25/11

TSA, again. (Why??)

A New York woman was flying from NY to Dublin, and, upon her arrival, opened her suitcase, and found a note saying that her luggage had been searched. It's a routine thing, has happened to me buncha times. She had in her suitcase a vibrator, and upon discovering it, the TSA agent stuck a note in there with it, saying ' Get your freak on, girl.' Just saying, you know, so you know where your tax dollars are going.

I am tired of being bitchy, soapbox guy. Jessica tells me to write about something happy, positive. I am happy about this TSA story, because I cannot stand these dingleberries, and I am positive that they suck. Any and all negative stories about the TSA are a good thing, because the world needs them to go away.  Get the Army in there. Although I recognize that no system is perfect, and anything put in their place would likely be just as bad.

Ah well. I am too something today to bitch too much about the goddamn TSA. They make flying difficult and unpleasant, but so do terrorists.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that was the shortest soapbox post ever!!!

perameli