12/29/11

Blokay! T'was the season, and I hope y'all had as much fun as we did. Lets see. On Christmas Eve, we skidded down the mountain and over the hills to Jessica's mothers place, near Valence. Food was ate, drink was drunk, gifts were exchanged. Then, last night, off we shuffled to Magalie's casa, for a ' Diner de couz', a get together of all the cousins. More food, more wine, it was great. News most of you don't care about, but we do. Jessica's cousin Fred, and his chick Laurène, are preggers. They have been trying for awhile, and it's been really hard for them, and it is totally badass that a brand spankin new frenchy is comin. To Fred and Laurène, you are two of the nicest people I know, and I am really happy for you. Huge congratulations. Felicitations, amis. Gros, gros, gros felicitations. Shit, I hope I said that right. I do not have the ability to express just how freaking happy I am for you two. Best. News. Ever.

One of Jessica's other cousins, Stan, is moving to a tiny island, a territory of France, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guadeloupe, and, to be honest, I wish I was fucking going with him. He works in radio, but I would bet I could find a Harley that needs an oil change. That, or sell bait.

Jessica has been sick as the proverbial dog. Coughing, hacking, no voice, out of breath, I mean, I thought I was going to have to put her down. As of this morning, her voice is back( fucking awesome), and there is some pep in her step.

ANYwhoozle, here are some pictures from the last few days. Hope you all enjoy.

Peace, love, Kool and the Gang.


These 2 pics are at the bottom of our mountains.  Snow up there, where we live, sun down below.


Sunrise from Claude's deck. Million dollar view, kick ass house.


A walk through the hood.

Big cock.

I wanna live in his one.




Patron saint of jackasses.


Last nights cheese plate. Smelled like feet, tasted like heaven.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG the chese was soooooooo awesome!!!! and the sausages, and the gratin, and the eggnog, and everything was nom nom nom!
the baby news is the best news all year! of the decade really! amn I'm so thrilled for them, after years of struggling... I am so freaking happy I can't stand it!
And baby, you have been just the bestest husband a girl could want. This Christmas would've sucked if you hadn't been there, all you did while i've been sick...you've been perfect. I love you so so so much, can't wait for us to be all snowed in and comfy tomorrow...
i love you sweetheart, and I am so glad you're here, another year of us as a family is just bitchin'!

subat