12/10/11

My job

I had a whole long post about my job, but then thought it might not be such a great idea to write about work. You know. Just in case my employers have found this blog. So, instead, here is some other stuff.

We finally got some snow. And it stuck. I think that Daniel and I are going hiking today in the snow. If I can keep from strangling him. Man, teenagers can be jerks! He just turned 14, and fuck, what a pain in the ass. But, I do remember how hard being a teenager is. Lucky for him.

Anywhoozle, J and I got him a nice watch. 
It was perfect, exactly what he wanted. He also got cash, from the famille. 

Christmas is coming, and I believe that we are heading to J's mothers place Christmas eve, then who knows where (Magalies?) Christmas day. Can't wait. Then, on the 28th, we are going to Morestel for a 'cousins dinner'. Fete de la Cuz. I am on  vacation that week. 

Thats all I got. Peace, y'all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bring on the tasty food! D's bday was fun, amazing how many people we can pack in our little apartment huh??
I wonder if we'll get boar this year, I love boar!!!

ousnemi